CES, the annual tech extravaganza event, just wrapped. What were the highlights of the event that can impact your small business? CNET has the scoop:
- Dell’s XPS 13 Plus was the biggest attention-getter. The new version of this highly-regarded laptop boasts an “edge-to-edge keyboard, a new take on a customizable touch bar, and a touchpad that runs the entire length of the bottom of the laptop.
- HP’s ultralight Elite Dragonfly laptop has a “svelte new design.”
- The Asus Zenbook 17 Fold is a 17.3-inch foldable OLED laptop.
- And Lenovo “broke the mold” with its ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 dual-display laptop. It comes “with an ultrawide 17.3-inch main screen with a 21:10 aspect ratio at 120Hz, and a versatile 8-inch second screen to the right of the keyboard that can be used with a stylus for taking notes and put to many other creative uses.”
CNET has more on laptops here.
- Look for Verizon’s upcoming 5G upgrades in a few weeks.
- OnePlus “made a splash by teasing its OnePlus 10 Pro.
- Samsung unveiled its Galaxy S21 Fan Edition.
- The TCL 30 V 5G and TCL XE 5G debuted and will be out as soon as February.
- HMD Global, the Finnish startup making Nokia-branded handsets, introduced five new phones hitting the U.S. market in the coming months, ranging from the 5G Nokia G400 ($239) to the retro Nokia 2760 flip phone ($79).
There’s more in the article, including the newest on TVs and electronic vehicles.
CES photo by RYO Alexandre/Shutterstock