A new report from Worksome reveals freelancers around the globe are gaining in numbers.
A few topline findings from the global report:
- 58% of freelancers earn more money than they did as a full-time employee
- Flexibility is more important than money for freelancers
- Burnout is the top reason for going freelance during Covid / Great Resignation
- 72% of respondents are happier as freelancers
- Almost half (45%) of freelancers saw an increased demand for services as a result of Covid-19 and the Great Resignation
- 61% of freelancers have more free time than 9-5 counterparts